Xiếc Việt Nam

Some of these riders have really got a lot of bottle
Some of these riders have really got a lot of bottle © Hans Kemp/Camera Press
Look, mum, I won a goldfish at the fairground - and another one, and another one..
Look, mum, I won a goldfish at the fairground – and another one, and another one..
I always told my wife I'd bring home in the bacon
I always told my wife I’d bring home in the bacon.
The lord of the rings take to the road
The lord of the rings take to the road.
Get your skates on: Looks like this chap is taking home tea for more than two
Get your skates on: Looks like this chap is taking home tea for more than two.


Nguồn: Daily Mail

1 nhận xét:

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.